- What do divorced people do with the wedding pictures?
- What do people healing from an affair do with the wedding photos?
- What do people healing after an affair do with the photos taken during a “romantic” holiday when one of them was having a dirty relationship on the side?
- What do you do with the clothes your cheater was wearing on their rendez-vous?
- What do you do with the “lovely notes” written to you during the time your “significant” other was enjoying themselves with something else?
- What do you do when the name of the third person comes up in conversations?
- What do you do when the ugly head of the third person keeps on popping up on your Linked-in “people you may know”?
- What do you do when people who don’t know congratulate you as you are such a lovely couple?
- What do you do with the paintings or other souvenirs you bought together on a holiday and you later found out that your partner could not wait to go to their fun package?
- What do you do when people who don’t know question you on how you have changed…and not for the better?
- What do you do with your lingerie and sex toys after you found out that your partner had a dirty relationship?
- What do you do with the presents your partner bought you while they had an extramarital thing?
maybe you have some questions. I am interested in what people do with that stuff that triggers bad memories leading to crying episodes, rage and fantasies of destruction…or an urge to take the wine or whatever is available to numb the pain…